AHA ACLS Renewal Classroom
Welcome, DC Society of Anesthesiologists Members!
How do I get my AHA ACLS certification card?
- Attend this American Heart Association ACLS Renewal Class at the Washington Hospital Center in Washington DC.
- Get ready for the class by taking the REQUIRED ACLS pre-test. You can access the ACLS pre-test HERE.
- Get your official AHA ACLS Provider eCard. You’ll receive an electronic AHA card within 24 hours of successfully completing this class. The card will be good for two years from the date of passing the course. Please use an easy-to-access email during registration so your digital AHA certification card can arrive without delay!
- Reimbursement is provided by DCSA for DCSA members upon successful course completion.
- If you have questions about this course, please choose the 'Corporate Headquarters’ option on the contact form found on our Learner Support page.
An AHA eBook will be sent approximately seven days before the class start date.
More about this ACLS Renewal Class
This highly interactive American Heart Association (AHA) ACLS Renewal class is designed for experienced ACLS providers.
This ACLS class will build on the foundation of lifesaving BLS skills, emphasizing the importance of continuous, high-quality CPR. The ACLS Class is an advanced course that uses DVD, simulation, and role-playing to highlight the importance of high-performance team dynamics and communication, systems of care, recognition, and intervention of cardiopulmonary arrest, immediate post-cardiac arrest, acute dysrhythmia, stroke, and acute coronary syndromes (ACS). Learners work with an AHA ACLS Instructor to complete ACLS skills testing. The class wraps up with learners completing a written exam.
CPR Training Company | AHA ACLS Classes
|Event Date||04-21-2023 5:00 pm|
|Event End Date||04-21-2023 9:00 pm|
|Cut Off Date||04-19-2023 5:00 pm|
|Lead Instructor||Scott Pell|
|Course Coordinator||Joe Love|
|Contact Coordinator||Click to Contact|
|Location||MedStar Washington Hospital Center | Room NA-1087 | Davis Education and Conference Room|
Venue Information - MedStar Washington Hospital Center | Room NA-1087 | Davis Education and Conference Room
MedStar Washington Hospital Center | Washington DC
110 Irving Street, NW
Washington, D.C., 20010
The Davis Education and Conference Room (NA-1087) is located on the first floor, by the main lobby, just to the right of the reception desk.